Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, thank goodness for some warm weather, finally!

We worked on Valentines all weekend. Came up with some pretty adorable ones!




These are three of our teacher mugs. They are super easy to make all you need is:


I printed this adorable pink zig zag paper after finding it online at http://www.mygrafico.com
Folding it and cutting it into allowed me to create fun "confetti strips."

I crumpled a few in my hand and dropped them into the bottom of the mug before putting in the gift card.
Next, cut the top (zipper) off of a large ziploc bag, place your mug inside the bag and toss a few more lightly crumpled confetti strips inside. Finish off with a nice bow and a cute label.


For the boys classroom valentines, you can see that we were pretty busy.


Holt wanted cherry flavored chap stick and a lollipop for his friends, and I chose adorable valentine plates (1.99 at Target) for Cort and Rhett's classes.  (Who needs sugar anyway!?)

The best part of all of the valentines were our personalized sticker labels.


These were the girl and boy versions for Holt and Rhett's classmates


This is the label I printed for Cort's little friends


I found these online at Jones Design Company
they are meant to be printed as cards, but worked great as stickers after personalizing them. This is a company definitely worth checking out.

Have a fantastic day with your sweethearts, whoever they may be.  

Love, Jen

2 comments:

  1. So creative. You inspire me to try and be more creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the valentines! I bet those teachers will be delighted with their gifts.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete